Monday, April 6, 2009

So here are some more details about my car.

it is a 2003 WRX with 129,000 Miles on it. i have been the original owner, and I know what has happened to this car. I have all of the maintenance records. It has had all of the recommended service, and at 120K I replaced the head gasket, water pump, O2 Sensor, (timing belt was 100K), Clutch and Flywheel, thermostat, and radiator, as well as the hoses. The tires are 50,000 mile tires that were purchased in november. They don't have very many miles on them at all.

This car has been my baby for a long time. I have carried around boats and skis and bikes and people for the past 6 years, and there are a couple of marks on the car to prove it. Someone backed into me and broke my rear tail light, and the door to my fence bashed into my car during one of the wind storms. The interior is in good condition, a couple of stains here and there in the trunk, but the car runs great.

It has an updated head unit, and speakers, so you can play MP3 cds, and get some good sound. The shift knob is a rock, which may seem a little weird, but it actually feels pretty good. There is plenty of space in this car for your gear, but my big fuzzy dog would like something a little bigger, with a little more clearance.

Please contact me if you are interested, and would like to meet up.
Dobish@bentgate.com

I am open to offers, but am asking $7900.... the car is super fun to drive, and is running very smoothly....

No comments:

Post a Comment