Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Mad Max Mobile

So Everyone has one of those friends that makes you laugh every time you hang out with them. My friend Buzz is kind of like that...

A couple of weeks ago, I was out driving new trucks and was thinking about trading in the chalet subaru, but couldn't bring myself to do it. At the local brewery, Buzz decided that it was stupid that I buy a new car, so he just pulled out his keychain and gave me the keys to his pickup truck.

I was laughing so hard, that I couldn't help it. My stomach hurt, my eyes were tearing, and for some reason I thought it was hilarious that someone just gave me a car at the bar. Well, it turned out that I didn't sell my car for a while, and when it was about to sell, Buzz handed over the keys once again and off I went in the mad max mobile...

Its a great little truck that has about 1000 cracks in the windshield, the heater sounds like a jet plane, and the door doesn't stay closed sometimes, but it runs great, and the price was right. In appreciation for all of his support, I thought it was a good idea to pick up the tab for a couple of rounds of margs.... Thanks Buzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment