Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sandwich VS Burrito

In a battle which would win,
since burritos do not have arms to pin?
Would a burrito wrapped tight
put up a good fight?
or would the sandwich
turn into a manwich?

What is the best way to settle this battle?
Would it be with two cowboys in the saddle
or with a kayak and a paddle?
If you don't want to know, then ski-daddle!

I like fresh veggies,
i don't like wedgies.
I like the lettuce, so crisp and pleasant,
but burritos are favorites of my tenant.

The trick for sandwiches is the bread,
and what goes on in your head,
when you add the dressings, the insides,
and whatever else you devise.

I think in a rumble,
the sandwich would tumble,
but my stomach would grumble,
if neither did win.

Burritos are wrapped up all nice,
and have the right amount of spice,
but there is always something messy,
about the last bite.

Sandwiches stay consistent, unless you suck at making them.

which i don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment