Saturday, March 6, 2010

Riding Bikes and Calorie Intake

I rode my bike today down in Pueblo... it was 65 degrees, and fantastic. i also ate 7 donuts, and an iced coffee, and only think i took in about 2500 calories....

i also ate 10 chicken nuggets and some fries, but it was a great day to ride bikes and hang out with friends. We talked trash unto each other, rode some pretty technical stuff, and got some good photos which I will put up soon. I got called a dork a lot because of my love for dunkin donuts, my matching orange pedals, and my sandwich blog, but that is okay. I wish my dog could have come, but I think he would have been a little warm....

pretty soon he gets a haircut, which is always exciting. That normally means that is is about time to snow again! Hopefully this year it will happen that way as well, since I really haven't been doing a lot of skiing!

well, I am tired from visiting with Terrence, getting up early, eating way too much sugar, riding bikes, and my general business that i had today! check back soon for pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment